|Mappervision Song Contest LXXIV|
A Goldmine of Music
|Venue||Dunajska Mestna Hala, Dunaj, Sloburg|
|Number of entries||14 ( 1)|
|Voting system||Each nation awards 12, 10, 8–1 points to their 10 favourite songs|
|Winning song|| Sloburg|
"Nothing Left For Me" performed by Maraaya
|Mappervision Song Contest|
|◄ LXXIII LXXV ►|
The Mappervision Song Contest LXXIV is the seventy-fourth monthly edition of the Mappervision Song Contest. It is based on Eurovision but with alternate countries (nations) in Mapperdonia. It takes place in Dunaj, Sloburg following the nation's victory at the October 2021 edition with Faouzia performing Tears of Gold. This is the third time when Sloburg hosted the Mappervision Song Contest.
The host Sloburg won the contest with the song "Nothing Left for Me" performed by native Sloburgian duor Maraaya. This was Sloburg's fourth victory in Mappervision. ABSA Germany, Pannonia, Tucsón and Krevazowanka rounded out the top five.
Congrats to Sloburg!
Artist - Song
Host City: Example City
Slogan: This is Example!
- You can't use a song that has been used in previous editions. (List of used songs)
- You can't leave this edition after voting begins.
- You need to vote, otherwise you'll get banned for one edition.
- If you win and you didn't vote, or your vote was invalid, you'll not be allowed to host next edition.
- If two nations are tied for first. Whoever has more 12 point votes will win. If it is still a tie, whoever had more nations vote for them wins.
- If more than two nations are tied for first, they will all be declared the winner, however a vote will be held for which nation will get to host.
Shortly after Sloburg won the previous edition, the national broadcaster of Sloburg started to seek the host city and host venue for the seventy-fourth Mappervision Song Contest. Four venues sent a bid for hosting the contest and these venues were the Dunajska Mestna Hala in Dunaj, the Stožice Arena in Ljubljana, the Spaladium Arena in Split and the Olimpijska Dvorana in Inški Most.
The country's broadcaster announced that the Dunajska Mestna Hala in Dunaj would be the host venue for the 74th Mappervision Song Contest. The Dunajska Mestna Hala has a capacity of approximately 16,300 attendees.
|Dunaj||Dunajska Mestna Hala||16,300|
|Inški Most||Olimpijska Dvorana||10,000|
|Sloburg (Host)||Maraaya||Nothing Left For Me||1||75|
|Krevazowanka||Ed Sheeran||Bad Habits||5||62|
|Kurwalands||Wolf Alice||Felling Myself||9||53|
|Serelet||Eminem||The Real Slim Shady||8||59|
|Zaherus||Purity Ring||pink lightning||11||46|
|Vesniostein||Killswitch Engage||This Fire Burns||14||10|
|Rélam||Lady Gaga, Beyoncé||Telephone||7||60|
|New Russia||B. J. Thomas||Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head||9||53|
|Tucsón||Charli XCX||Good Ones||4||69|
|ABSA Germany||ABBA||Don't Shut Me Down||2||72|
|Pannonia||Ashnikko||Panic Attacks in Paradise||3||71|
|Statistics of Mappervision • List of songs used in Mappervision Song Contest