|Linguavision Song Contest XXVII|
|Confirming date||August 29th, 2020|
|Voting starting date||September 5th, 2020|
|Voting ending date||September 30th, 2020|
|Results date||September 30th, 2020|
|Venue||IMPACT Arena, Randesia|
|Number of entries||19 (2)|
|Voting system||Each participant awards 1-8, 10, 12 points to their 10 favourite songs.|
|Winning song||Nejauc man prātu by Aminata|
|Linguavision Song Contest|
|◄ XXVII XXIX ►|
The Linguavision Song Contest XXVIII is the twenty-eigth edition of the Linguavision Song Contest. The contest is based on Eurovision but with alternate countries (nations) in Mapperdonia all singing in different languages. It was held in Sanlúcar de Oriente, Randesia, following the nation's victory at the previous edition in Birmingham with the song MALAMENTE by ROSALÍA. It was the first time that Randesia hosted the song contest.
🏆 Congrats to Livinija! See you in Riga!
YOU ARE OBLIGED TO READ THESE RULES!
- YOUR SONG MUST NOT BE IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!
- To enter, the participant must send these in the confirming comment:
- Name of the nation (real nations and FuNations are not allowed)
- Flag of the nation
- Song and artist of your song
- Language of song
- Slogan you would like to use if your nation wins (slogan can't be rude nor offending to anyone)
- Which city would host Linguavision Song Contest if your nation wins
- Your song can't be political.
- You can't use a song that has been used in previous editions (Here's a list of used songs)
- You can't change your song or leave the edition after voting begins.
- You can't vote for your own country neither change your votes after you vote.
- Placeholding is not allowed and has no effect on confirming.
- Not voting will result in disqualification. The country will not be included in the results ranking.
- Respect others' work and be kind to them. You might get disqualified or banned for being rude and disrespectful.
- Only Mazovian and Andalousian can edit this page as they're admins of the LSC.
Shortly after Randesia won the previous edition, the Randesian broadcaster, RTNR, started to seek the host city and host venue for the twenty-eighth Linguavision Song Contest. Four venues sent a bid for hosting the contest in three different cities.
These venues were the IMPACT and Sanlúcar Mall Arenas in Sanlúcar de Oriente, the Puerto Princesa City Coliseum in Puerto Princesa, and the Borbón Arena in Santa Ana. Puerto Princesa was dropped on the first round as it did not meet the requirements. Sanlúcar Mall Arena was also dropped, because it was deemed the construction of the venue would last longer than expected.
RTNR announced that IMPACT Arena in Sanlúcar de Oriente would be the host venue for the 28th Linguavision Song Contest. IMPACT Arena has a capacity of approximately 12,000 attendees.
|Sanlúcar de Oriente||IMPACT Arena||12,000||Hosted several concerts and music shows.|
|Sanlúcar Mall Arena||12,000||Under construction|
|Puerto Princesa||Puerto Princesa City Coliseum||8,000||Hosted several sporting events.|
|Santa Ana||Borbón Arena||10,000||Hosted several concerts.|
|Livinija||Aminata||Nejauc man prātu||Latvian||1||101|
|Aksum||Zaki Yare||ALLA QURUXSANAA||Somali||17||27|
|Dantomkia||Ivan Larionov||Kalinka (Калинка)||Russian||5||69|
|Neo Prussia||Baka Mitai||Japanese||12||46|
|Aoteroa||Maisey Rika||Tangaroa Whakamautai||Maori||9||58|
|Pustoyna||SYML feat. Lily Kershaw||Where's My Love (French version)||French||5||69|
|New Burgundy||Yaseniya (Ясения)||Lyubov-karusel' (Любовь-карусель)||Russian||9||58|
|Turqoice||Zeynep Bastık ft. Anıl Piyancı||Bırakman Doğru Mu?||Turkish||19||34|
|Rhinea||Dopebwoy||Veel Heel Geld||Dutch||16||29|
Most 12 points received
|N.||Contestant||Nations giving 12 points|
|4||Inkami||Randesia, Livinija, Newphalia, Pustoyna|
|3||Newphalia||Moneava, Athis, Hayeren|
|2||Livinija||Inkami, New Burgundy|
|Holstija||Aksum, Neo Prussia|